2005 dodge Ram 3500 high hp Street Truck!

Steven Crouse

Pirate Diesel
2005 dodge ram 3500 6speed 2wd 22.5 semi wheels g56 six speed manuel with south bend 3800 duel disc clutch transmission has 20,000 miles. rebuilt engine is heavly modified. hamilton cam treated 24 valve rod. port and polished head with banks big hog intake. twin turbos s300 over industeral injection s475 . flux 4 injectors. twin cp3. one fast swift pump 1 air dog. and much more. too much too list. please call and i can tell you more about it. extremely fun to drive. will still pull anything. Over 60K invested !!!!!!!!!!!!!! pleses cell or text only for more info and picture 423-227-7145

need it gone asap $27,000 OBO :Cheer:

Truck made 720 with one pump but has never been dyno with twin CP3's. I would say it makes around 900 but don't know. Pull up beside in on the street and you won't talk **** about it.

Truck made 720 with one pump but has never been dyno with twin CP3's. I would say it makes around 900 but don't know. Pull up beside in on the street and you won't talk **** about it.

Wrong venue for smack talk. Nice truck though, GLWS.

i would. and you would be butt hurt
CompD Mobile Device

GLWS, but this isn't the place to claim how badass you think your truck is. I'm sure quite a few of these guys would make you eat a little humble pie if you were to line up against them.