2005 gmc c5500 topkick pickup

stamps

topkick.jpg

5568_1028888780493_1773549118_49404_2180916_n.jpg
Dont have to sell but dont really need it gets alot of looks and is in very good shape band w hitch and class 5 hitch on rear brand new tires on front good tires on rear brakes look new all around truck was used as a horse hauler before i got it in 2009 had 366,000 miles i put in a low milage engine had 36000 on it truck now has 398500 still drives like new shoot me some offerss looking to get 18000
has a few small probs not anything bad

it has a new air compressor that runs the seat and exhaust brake but it wants to run all the time when key is on i think the pressure switch is bad seat is showing some wear front wheels are kinda scractched up just little stuff i havent gotton to yet no trades

6.6 duramax but you could get an 8.1 but i dont know why you would

Any service info? Like steering parts, when/if the rear end was serviced or rebuilt, miles on transmission?

Steering is all tight i am a full time diesel mechanic for a utility fleet so it has been checked over very well since i have had it trans i serviced when i got it so 30000 miles ago will do it again before sale rear end is same no info on anything before if you just saw the truck and drove it you wouldnt think it has 400000 miles on it thanks for all the interest guys

got pictures taken early this morning they cover all the bad stuff on the body (some scratches and scuffs) any body wants them let me know send ur emaail and i will get them to you

thanks guys

i assume its 2wd. it looks like it sits too low to be the 4wd version.

yes 2wd i have a friend with a 4wd and he said a goose neck hitch is not available from monroe in a 4wd trucks

man...im thinkin it might be wrth trading my truck for it..ill put a gooseneck in that sucka...the more i look at it the more i like it..cept the indiana rustbelt part of it

it has a b and w goose neck hitch in the bed and its only been in indiana since 09 it was all over the country before that thats how an 05 has 400,000 miles its only had 30,000 put on it since may 18th 2009 somebody needs it