2005 Ram 2500 Cummins built auto

sam hain

Well as bad as I hate to I’m putting my truck up for sale. With a baby on the way, and facing the fact I don’t use this truck to near its potential it’s time to cut my loses and downsize to a half ton of some sort. IMO, the truck is about as clean as they come and has been treated very well its entire life. I’m the 2nd owner, the original owner was an elderly couple. The truck doesn’t have a gooseneck ball and when I bought it it didn’t even have a brake box in it so I’m not sure what they did with the truck. It has a clean car fax and clean TN title. PM for VIN # if you want to run your own car fax. I’ve only used it to pull my father in laws tractor twice other than that I’ve never had a heavy load behind it.

I bought the truck in Dec 2011 at a Toyota dealership in Nashville TN where the original owner traded it for a new Tundra. It had 110,000 miles on it when I bought it, in February of this year I had Advance Injection Diesel in Knoxville TN (Mark and Cody) rebuild the transmission. It has a single billet disk TC, TRE Diesel valvebody, it also got new clutches, bands, electronics, etc. I have the receipt for the repairs. At the same time the trans was done I had them install a 4’’ turbo back MBRP stainless exhaust system. The truck has a flow thru muffler but no CAT. Around that same time I also put new front rotors on and new severe duty front pads. Also replaced the stock steering stabilizer with a Bilstein unit. The truck now has 117,500 miles on it. I’ve changed the oil and fuel filters twice since December of last year using fleetguard oil filter, Valvoline premium blue oil, and Baldwin 5mic fuel filters. I run power service diesel kleen every other tank. I also put a new Wix air filter in about 3months ago, as well as the upper and lower ball joints (both sides) and the front end was lined up. Also replaced both front ABS sensors. Within the last 6months I put silverstar bulbs in the headlights and fog lights. As recently as 2wks ago I had the front windows tinted and put on some window vent shades, also installed 2 new Duralast batteries from Autozone. Truck was waxed last month, I used a wax buffer and cleaner wax then went back with a polishing wax. Paint looks great! I added an XDP grid heater delete block, but still have the original with cables for the new owner. I also have some extra fuel filters, Gates serpentine belt, factory mud flaps (front and rear, just never got around to installing them) stock exhaust and stock rotors (need to be turned).To the best of my knowledge that’s all I’ve done to the truck.

Overview of truck:
• 5.9 Cummins (325/610)
• Built 48RE (trans will hold about 450rwhp) stock shafts
• 4x4
• QCSB
• Brake box
• Factory bed liner
• Towing package
• 285/70/17 10ply BFG KO AT’s (85% tread left)
• 117,500 miles, will change a little as I DD from time to time
• Tinted windows
• Chrome step bars
• 2nd owner, truck has been a TN truck its whole life. No Rust!
• Silverstar bulbs headlights/fog lights
• Factory alloy wheels
• Floor 4x4 shifter
• Power drivers seat, mirrors, locks
• SLT trim
• Heated mirrors and back glass (non sliding)
• Factory CD player

Here is the specs on my trans 48re tow/street transmission package

Price is $23,000. This isn't a OBO either, the truck is in great shape with alot of new parts. If I can't get that for it I'll keep it.

Here's what it looked like when I bought it
2-4.jpg

Here's what it currently looks like
SDC10486.jpg

SDC10487.jpg

SDC10488.jpg

SDC10489.jpg

SDC10490.jpg

SDC10491.jpg

SDC10492.jpg

SDC10444.jpg

This is the only flaw on the truck
SDC10493.jpg

any interest in a 2005 Sierra loaded with every option from the factory? leather/sunroof/power rear window/ and in mint condition? 94k miles.

8DD99691-6250-4F5B-843F-7B3DC334B307-10247-0000077335CA3249.jpg