2006 2.8/3.0 Dodge "SCRAPPED OUT" Pulling Truck

SCRAPPED OUT

100% Bumper to Bumper Scheid built truck. Scheid Diesel assembled the chassis, driveline, and maintenanced SCRAPPED OUT. 5.9 block 12 valve head cutoff with new log intake. The long block was all new in 2008 including block and head. Transmission is a 5 spd NV 4500 with all hardened shalves. Rear end is a Dana 80 with full spool, custom gear, cradle support, aluminum rear cover and big spline axles and hubs. Double disc clutch and presure plate has 4 hooks on it, ring and pinion has 3 hooks on it. BD intercooler, front tires 33x12.50r20 trexis, rear tires 285/75r17 bfg all terrain with aluminum rims fornt and rear. No expense was spared on building the truck. 2010 upgrades 14mm p pump from scheid[I mean 14mm] turbo- billet hx60 with removal 2.8 bushing and new locker in front end. Many things are not listed but feel free to contact me by cell phone at 217-430-7020 with any questions. Best way to talk to me is by phone because I am not by the computer very often. The reason I am selling this truck is because in 2009 I bought a 3.0 truck (Still Scrap'n) and I do not have time for both. This truck has won numerous pulls and can be seen at the Scheid Extravaganza. The price is $50,000.00 Would consider late model truck in on trade.

Attachments

• pulling truck resized.jpg
    pulling truck resized.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pulling truck side.jpg
    pulling truck side.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0
  • truck motor.jpg
    truck motor.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
  • truck rear.jpg
    truck rear.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
  • truck back corner.jpg
    truck back corner.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck interior.jpg
    truck interior.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Man I can only dream... Saw this truck in person a couple times, nice looking and awesome running rig