2006 2500 4x4.... Has to go! Chases old truck

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
2006 dodge 2500 4x4 quad cab red with silver tutone. 98k miles, slt package. All stock and trans under warrenty tip 182k and has 18" rockstar wheels and 33" toyo m/t's. $21,000!

Gibson

he's going to college and i think is getting a commuter or something cheaper..

it's a teenage thing, see something you just gotta have.
ha that's how i end up with things.

im only 18 but cant justify buying something i dont need i work to hard to just blow my money.....but on a serious note good luck sellin the truck.

he's 18 also, hell i'm only 19.

but back on the truck, it is in hella good condition!! he hasn't had any problems with it.

just gotta cut losses sometimes when a good deal presents itself. Car buying is a game you never quit. And I would like a commuter but I gotta have a trick too. 75 mile round trip to and from school ever day is a killer! But worth it fir what degree I'm getting.

he's 18 also, hell i'm only 19.

but back on the truck, it is in hella good condition!! he hasn't had any problems with it.

32 days and I'll catch up to ya dude! Oh ya I got an interview for Houston comm. College tomarrow! Two colleges at once! No way haha

i do miss 'er but remember when i said "it's a teenage thing, see something you just gotta have." well i saw the 06 i have now on way back and just had to have it lol

Back