2006 2500 Cummins-Suncoast trans,Twins,MORE-F/S/T-Other trucks+cash LOOK

jjv101

Have some bills that really need to be paid off so I am looking for possibly a cheaper truck! Show me your best cash/trade offers! Fresh oil in the truck, and had a mechanic give it a quick inspection and drive..lets just say hes jealous and sees no problems with this engine or trans!

Body/accessories:
-193k on body (very clean, and very straight!
-Traction bars
-Eagle Rims w/ BFG AT's
-Magtech Front and rear Diff. covers
-Towing mirros (power)
-De-badged (except for Cummins logo)
-Power driver seat
-Infinity sound system and 6-disc changer

Engine:
-~6k on rebuilt engine components
-ATS twin turbo (Aurora 3000 over 5000)
-ATS intake horn
-ATS exhaust manifold
-JL 90hp Injectors
-Industrial Injection 85% CP3
-Airdog
-ARP Headstuds
-5" Stainless MBPR exhaust
-H&S Mini Maxx programer and monitor
~5k on most parts!

Transmission:
-Suncoast transmission (~7k miles)
--Valve body
--Tq Converter
--Flexplate
--Input shaft
--Magtech pan

Price: $28,500 OBO since I have to put one

Trades: In order from most preferred to least
-Would love a 2009-2011 Cummins with deletes!
-Closer to stock or light modded 2005-2007 Cummins QCSB + Cash
-2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 + cash (depending on miles)
-Slightly built 2nd gen + A LOT OF CASH (12v and 24v considered)
-Will consider 2006+ Duramax + Cash (depending on miles/mods)
-Will consider 2007-2011 Powerstrokes +Cash (depending on year/miles)
-2008-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC + Cash (depending on miles)

**Note: This truck is not perfect, there are a few small things that could use some attention that may or may not bother you, But I am being honest:**
-Needs a tail light bulb strip ($20 fix) Passenger reverse light doesnt work due to corrosion
-Interior is a little dirty and just needs a quick cleaning (just havent gotten around to it)
-No bed liner so the bed does look a little beat up but it is in good shape for not having one!
-Has a slight pull at times, believe it could use a front end alignment. Nothing too serious (again not serious so I havent gotten around to it)
-Little bit of paint rub on the Drivers side where the door and floor meet, not rusting out just paint has rubbed off some.

**Might be missing a small thing or two, aside from that I had a diesel tech change the oil when I first got it, give it a quick look over and had them test drive it. Told me its a STRONG running truck and that he wishes he had a trans like one in this truck.**
Everything is/can be described to the best of my knowledge, Truck is Sold As-Is

just an opinion and im sorry if i make u mad but with 193k and blemishes your gonna have to drop your price if you want a quick sale. i understand alot has been redone but thats the problem with these things you never get out what you put into them...

just an opinion and im sorry if i make u mad but with 193k and blemishes your gonna have to drop your price if you want a quick sale. i understand alot has been redone but thats the problem with these things you never get out what you put into them...

I appreciate it but that is why the price say OBO and because I have to post a price!

I will entertain all reasonable and serious offers!

Have some bills that really need to be paid off so I am looking for possibly a cheaper truck! Show me your best cash/trade offers! Fresh oil in the truck, and had a mechanic give it a quick inspection and drive..lets just say hes jealous and sees no problems with this engine or trans!

Body/accessories:
-193k on body (very clean, and very straight!
-Traction bars
-Eagle Rims w/ BFG AT's
-Magtech Front and rear Diff. covers
-Towing mirros (power)
-De-badged (except for Cummins logo)
-Power driver seat
-Infinity sound system and 6-disc changer

Engine:
-~6k on rebuilt engine components
-ATS twin turbo (Aurora 3000 over 5000)
-ATS intake horn
-ATS exhaust manifold
-JL 90hp Injectors
-Industrial Injection 85% CP3
-Airdog
-ARP Headstuds
-5" Stainless MBPR exhaust
-H&S Mini Maxx programer and monitor
~5k on most parts!

Transmission:
-Suncoast transmission (~7k miles)
--Valve body
--Tq Converter
--Flexplate
--Input shaft
--Magtech pan

Price: $28,500 OBO since I have to put one

Trades: In order from most preferred to least
-Would love a 2009-2011 Cummins with deletes!
-Closer to stock or light modded 2005-2007 Cummins QCSB + Cash
-2009-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 + cash (depending on miles)
-Slightly built 2nd gen + A LOT OF CASH (12v and 24v considered)
-Will consider 2006+ Duramax + Cash (depending on miles/mods)
-Will consider 2007-2011 Powerstrokes +Cash (depending on year/miles)
-2008-2010 Chevy Silverado/GMC + Cash (depending on miles)

**Note: This truck is not perfect, there are a few small things that could use some attention that may or may not bother you, But I am being honest:**
-Needs a tail light bulb strip ($20 fix) Passenger reverse light doesnt work due to corrosion
-Interior is a little dirty and just needs a quick cleaning (just havent gotten around to it)
-No bed liner so the bed does look a little beat up but it is in good shape for not having one!
-Has a slight pull at times, believe it could use a front end alignment. Nothing too serious (again not serious so I havent gotten around to it)
-Little bit of paint rub on the Drivers side where the door and floor meet, not rusting out just paint has rubbed off some.

**Might be missing a small thing or two, aside from that I had a diesel tech change the oil when I first got it, give it a quick look over and had them test drive it. Told me its a STRONG running truck and that he wishes he had a trans like one in this truck.**
Everything is/can be described to the best of my knowledge, Truck is Sold As-Is

Pictures:
IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0107.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0117.jpg

fixed, kinda

Thats the only reason I didnt put the pictures in that way is they got distorted!

Thanks for the attempt though!

Back