2006 48re 2wd: trade for g56

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
I wanna to a g56 6speed swap in my 2006 2wd. My auto trans has about 4-5000 miles on a fresh rebuild with HD clutches and bands with HD convertor. I have receipts. It's not 'billet'. Everything works fantastic I just want to short gears again. If anyone would trade me a g56 trans and everything to to the swap I would pay some cash and install my auto in your ttruck or work a deal out. I'm in central Texas

Do you know what all would be involved in the swap and what would be necessary to convert to 4wd. I have an 06 6 speed that I would to swap to an auto but I have 4x4

Out put shafts would need to be changes in both transmissions. Swap is not hard if both trucks are 2wd. Just parts swapping.

Enough to buy a trans and do the swap. Find me a 6speed and I'll see what I ch do

Not letting go for 1grand. I just shelled out $3100 not 10,000 miles ago for this trans. That's why I want to swap with a standard truck so I'll have pedals, Hydrolics, shifter, boot, etc and that guy will have selector, pedal, dip stick etc.

Back