2006 Dodge 2500 800hp Cummins 6 Speed!

noll08

It's Bad
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 800hp 6 speed Cummins
140,000 miles
Body:
-It has painted to match mirrors, door handles, custom 08 headlights, grill by Far From Stock Restyling
-front and rear bumpers are sprayed with scorpion coating by FFS (front valence is sprayed in color matched coating also)
-rocker panels and bed rails are sprayed with scorpion coating along with the door jams
-Polished Stainless Grill insert plasti dipped black
-drivers side bedside wheel well was just recently fixed in March 2015 with new patch panel and done right with replacing new metal in
-the truck is Plasti dipped at this moment with a matte clear over the inferno red base color it can be removed with no issues affecting paint. I dipped it myself cuz I have the kit and do it on the side. Along with the black stripe on hood its plasti dip as well.
-aftermarket led tail lights and third brake light
-smoked cab lights
-smoked yellow fog lights
-will come with HIDS in headlights also
-All the lights on truck inside and out have been replaced with LEDS
-soft tonneau cover (may not go with truck)
-5% window tint all the way around with 50% on whole windshield and 35% brow over that.
-20x12 Fuel Nutz wheels with Nitto 420 305/50/20 tread 90%
-the wheels are plasti dipped in a matte clear to help protect them. Can be easily removed as well
-Edge CTS monitor
-B&W hideway ball gooseneck hitch
Suspension:
-bilstein 5100 shocks in front
-cal tracs traction bars
-coil springs and caltracs have been powdercoated in a red vein
-reversed level, stock height in front and lowered 2 inches in rear.
-newer steering stabilizer, trac bar, wheel hub assembly both sides
Interior:
-This truck is an slt but converted the seats to leather factory dodge seats.
-pioneer speakers all the way around
-mtx 10in sub woofers under rear seats in nice box built to fit from Mtx (may decide to keep)
-Kenwood 7 in touchscreen CD/DVD player
Performance MODS:
-Csp 5 EFI Live tuned by Jake @ full pull tuning
-custom Aeromotive A1000 fuel system with Mallory 4307M Fuel Pressure Regulator adjustable up to 25psi mounted under hood with gauge
-ARP 425 head studs
-New Exergy injectors with 100hp nozzles
-Industrial injection Dual cp3 kit with stronger belt. Stock cummins pump on bottom with LLY Duramax pump on top (maybe 250 miles on kit)
-Billet E.D 66/74/.91 charger (no shaft play)
-New injector wiring harness due to old one going bad.
-just installed brand new summit racing line lock kit with hurst T handle with actuator button on shifter
- K&N cold air intake
-straight piped exhaust with axle dump
-2 brand new Interstate Batteries
-6 speed G56 with Valair Street TRIPLE Disc
Very streetable and competive clutch I love it!
-The truck can be tuned by Full Pull Tuning or Toops Performance they both have vin license. This was a test truck for actual Danny Toops himself and Jake at FPT when EFI Live first came out for dodges.
-Not looking forward to selling the truck but I'm wanting to buy some land to build on and possibly start another project truck maybe a 12v so I'm gonna need the money to do so. There is ALOT of money and time wrapped up in this truck! Don't judge price if u don't like it then keep looking!
I dynoed it last summer on Firepunks dyno when Toops still owned it and it made 700hp but I have installed the dual fuelers and made some tuning adjustments since then so good guess would be around 800hp now.
-I just installed brand new a/c compressor, orifice tube and drier. Got it charged and worked great for 2 weeks with really cold air then all the freon shot out the high pressure relief valve on back of compressor. My guess its gotta be either fan clutch or system may need flushed again due to something possibly interfering in lines? Mechanic told me he thinks fan clutch but either or it would be no more than $100-150 to fix. I just don't have time to take it in anywhere right now
- truck could also use an alignment
Hope i didn't forget anything!!
$33,000 is the price
(740)503-1761 text/call

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
86ff74a7efb8ebebac3564beb47b7df3.jpg
228eedbc9526f525c6b81ebcf516c079.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this truck, if I were made of money I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Free bump and glws sir. :Cheer: