2006 f350 keeping the 6.0

Ricer497

I want to build a daily driver, 650h.p. all day everyday truck that towes like nobody's business. I own a tree service and do hot shots with the truck now. I have done a hpop, egr delete, oil cooler, and blue spring upgrade. I want to do head studs and straight pipe next than. I was heavily considering warren diesels 225cc injectors. I want to do a twin setup with the stock vvt if possiable. I was really curios what everyone thought on a twin setup for the truck. I realize I'll probably have to do a twin hpop or adrenalin hpop something of that nature but in the mean time I want to start building the twin kit.

Cutting edge diesel sells a twin piping kit, but what nozzle size were you looking at for the injectors? I would also add a bigger fuel pump and a RR. I think a stock turbo and s475 would be awesome for towing. Eventually I want to go with a 483 over my billet 66 vgt and some 275/100s.

I want to build a daily driver, 650h.p. all day everyday truck that towes like nobody's business. I own a tree service and do hot shots with the truck now. I have done a hpop, egr delete, oil cooler, and blue spring upgrade. I want to do head studs and straight pipe next than. I was heavily considering warren diesels 225cc injectors. I want to do a twin setup with the stock vvt if possiable. I was really curios what everyone thought on a twin setup for the truck. I realize I'll probably have to do a twin hpop or adrenalin hpop something of that nature but in the mean time I want to start building the twin kit.

if you own a tree service and do hot shots, I would leave your truck alone and focus on keeping it on the road

if you want a 650hp all day every day truck that tows like nobody's business, I would start with something other than a 6.0. And I would definitely keep a spare truck for work because a 650hp all day truck isn't as reliable as a stock truck.