2006 f350xl common rail value

regulator

The trucks a reg. cab xl duallie 4x4 cr zf6 good condition. Can anybody give me an estimate on what it might be worth.

The trucks a reg. cab xl duallie 4x4 cr zf6 good condition. Can anybody give me an estimate on what it might be worth.

You really expect someone to give you an answer based of of that information? If its a hacked pile like most conversions its worth about what the engine would sell for ~2000-3000. If its a 1000hp show truck $30,000-40,000. That was a pretty dumb question.

Its not a hacked pile. It's a base model xl! It's a clean swap, stock engine 80kmi,107kmi on the truck. If it was 1000hp or a show truck with a $25000 paint job and lambo doors I would most certainly say so. Thanks

Its not a hacked pile. It's a base model xl! It's a clean swap, stock engine 80kmi,107kmi on the truck. If it was 1000hp or a show truck with a $25000 paint job and lambo doors I would most certainly say so. Thanks

good luck selling a "clean swap" truck with no information.

good luck selling a "clean swap" truck with no information.

What part of stock don't you understand. What other info would you like? The engine is mounted with the valve covers up and the oil pan down. Thanks again for all your help.

info like, whose mounts were used or are they homemade,
whose adapter plate for the zf6
ac hooked up and working?
cruise work?
tach work
ford alternator or dodge?
engine slid back for the dodge fan or is it on e fans.

you know all the different ways a swap can be done, which ways did you go about with yours. people that buy Fummins are really picky about how its put together

I'm just looking for a rough idea. I'll start over. 2006 f350 reg. cab, xl dually 4x4 zf6 107kmi. cruise, ac, roll up windows, steel wheels, steel flat bed. The engine is a bone stock 2005 cr 80kmi. The harness, mounts, and adapter plate are from destroked. Electric fans, dodge alternator, trans is in the stock location, lightest sb dd clutch. EVERYTHING works as it should cruise, a/c, tach, etc. Sorry I can't post any pics.