18" King Ranch wheels
33x12.50R18 Toyo M/T tires (50% tread)
Crew Cab Long Wheel Base Single Rear Wheel
Maroon over Arizona Beige
Captains chairs, power driver & pass
Torqshift Automatic transmission
Ford Extended warranty on Engine to 200k miles

Accessories:
Ranchhand: Grille guard, Rear bumper, Headache rack (full length w/LED's, bed caps & rails)
Rawson Koeing OVERSIZE tool box
B&W Gooseneck hitch
4" MBRP Exhaust w/5" Dual wall stainless tip
2" Leveling kit
----Can install an Edge Juice w/att if the buyer wants it.

ORIGINAL OWNER! Purchased brand new.
ALL maintenance, recalls, etc were done at Bluebonnet Ford, all on time.
Just moved to the big city and don't do the same line of work anymore so going to sell and buy a car.

no joke, this truck cranks up, drives, runs, etc EXCELLENT!! it doesn't pull, road walk, miss or anything. trans still shifts like a good torqshift!

P1110215.jpg

P1110214.jpg

P1110211.jpg

P1110210.jpg

P1110208.jpg

P1110209.jpg

P1110205.jpg

P1110206.jpg

P1110207.jpg

P1110212.jpg

P1110213.jpg

sorry about that.
asking $15,000 obo!
i feel thats reasonable as guys are asking 10-15k for 00-02 dodges with 200k miles

sure is, i got shafted on the deal. if you follow the thread on PSN you will see how so, which is why i'm selling it.

to sum it up, secretary told me 11, and payoff was actually for the wrong truck so i ended up paying what i'm asking. long story short. :/

You need some money mgt. schooling LOL

Seroiusly, if the price of the truck changed at the time of the transaction, why didn't you walk away?????????????????????????????

Last edited:
it changed after!
i picked up the truck prior to my dodge being sold so when i did sell the dodge, i'd have a vehicle. well i told the secretary (since she told me pay off was around 10-11), to take the payoff to the bank, have them draw me up a loan and fed-ex it to me and i'll sign and fed-ex back. well when it got here, the amount was somewhere around 14,860 and Flash Services had already taken this truck out of the auction "pool" so it couldn't go back in so i was literally stuck with it!!

don't get me wrong, it's a damn nice truck, just way too much for my needs.

In the 1st post it says you're the original owner, then NUMMIT asked you if you just bought it, you said yes. . .which one is it?

the truck was purchased by my dad brand new.
therefore, since i have driven it since then, it's originally mine.
make since?
Good :)

So you got screwed over on the payoff balance by your dad?
How did your dad's truck end up at auction before you bought it?

ah here we go.
was bought by my dad for a company truck.
all he did was sign the dotted line as signer but owner was flash services.
seeing as how flash services was our company, it is maybe not technically, but theoretically a one owner truck.

Back