2006 Gooseneck Trailer

wrongway

I've got a 2006 Circle W gooseneck I need to get rid of. It's 8' x 25' deckove with a dove tail. Less than 500 miles on trailer, I traded a truck that I had for it and I have no use for it. 4500.00 OBO Gary

It seems my pics are too big to list, so I can email them at your request.

Hey Gary, I am looking for a trailer for my folks, send some pics to me, I will PM you my addy. Tim

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

Last edited:
I live in Lakeland Florida. Right between Tampa and Orlando. You can come pick up the trailer and go to Disney (45 minutes away) and then go to Busch Garden's (40 minutes away) and drink all the beer you want. Just let me know and I'll tell em ya'll are coming:hehe: Thank's for the replies, Gary

Trades:bang........I probably have more junk than you do:hehe: But what do you have in mind? Gary

I have a cab and chasis 95 automatic. maroon,fifth wheel, air bags and rims def worth 4 grand in parts! it has 230,000 on it with 370 marines and custom cut plate.

What about a 1967 jeep kaiser that has absolutly no rust what so ever. Just needs a clutch.

Fella's, I have all kind of toys. I'm just looking for some cash. I think the guy I was dealing with backed out, so someone make me a cash offer please. Thank's, Gary