2006 honda trx 450r

M_cummins09

Very nice bike! Very very fast! Over 3500 invested in motor! Port and polished head, big bore kit, hotcam stage 2, fox shocks both front and back, houser arms, pro armor bumper, pro taper bars, brand new plastic! DFR graphics kit, Curtis sparks exhaust, rock nerf bars! Many extra parts! $6500.00 OBO

a6cd0eab-fcc8-9dd1.jpg

selling wheelers is tough, you have one thats worth something and end up selling it for 2700 yet someone else has one that is 25 years old and sill gets 2200 for it

i just sold my 08 kfx450 with over 13k in it for 4200. its tough to sell sport quads

they are hard to sell right now i have one with about the same mods except big bore and port and polish mine has 2 mil stroker crank and high comp piston on stock bore and i couldnt hardly sell mine either i just decided to keep it unless somones wants to trade for a 12 v or early 24v ha ha high hopes

i have a artic cat 650 h1 with snorkles radiator relocated clutch kit in heavy bumpers on it. 27 inch swamp lite tires im located about 15 mins from you

Last edited: