2006 Mega Cab Diesel. May Trade!

black beauty

I have a very nice 2006 Mega Cab for sale. I am the second owner. I bought it from Houston Texas and lived there most of its life. Everything is stock except for the wheels and tires. Truck is in excellent condition. Cloth interior. Just had a recent oil change. Everything works as it should. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the truck.I would consider trading plus cash for another diesel. Preferably a 12valve. Truck has 195k miles. Asking $20,800. If u have a trade, I go by nada and will do book for book trade unless yours has mods.

2013-02-04_14-02-31_459.jpg

2013-02-04_14-03-37_80.jpg

I have a black 1984 dodge 4 door that has a 12 valve but she's full up pulling truck !!! They don't run down the road great with 6.20 gears.

are you a cop in Washington by chance?
Yea, Washington Indiana. Been on for a few years. Are you from around here?

can you post pics of the interior
I'll take some tomorrow and get them posted up
I have a black 1984 dodge 4 door that has a 12 valve but she's full up pulling truck !!! They don't run down the road great with 6.20 gears.
Partial trade? Pm me what your thinkin.

Yea, Washington Indiana. Been on for a few years. Are you from around here?

no, looking to move to that area tho. my best friend just did, he has the dark grey 4th gen, he said that he met a cop with a mega. so i put 2 and 2 together. :Cheer:

Yea he thought he was in trouble when I pulled up to him ha. The mega I told him about was my 839hp one. I have two. So desperately need to sell this one

I've had two Mega's with cloth.
Make me a reasonable offer. If your wantin a nice clean solid truck, this is the one