2006 mega cab lifted!!!

Im really just looking to trade for a CCSB LMM GMC or Chevy. Truck is an 06 with 69k miles. 5 inch Ruff Country lift with 22x10.5 BMF Novakanes with 35x12.50 Toyo MT's. TGC steering stabalizer, Southbend DD clutch, AFE intake, 5 inch Flow Pro Exhaust, Smarty/TNT, Air Dog 2 165, HTB2 turbo, Double din DVD player, 12 inch sub, LED tail lights, LED cab lights, LED 3rd brake light, Line X bedliner, And probably more that I forgot. Truck was completly stock at 65k miles. I guess since you have to have a price it would be 38k, but like I said, I really just want to trade. Let me know if your interested. This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago.

DSC08744-1.jpg

Nice Truck!!

Does it have a gooseneck hitch or is it too tall?

Last edited:
Nice truck but you aren't considering just selling it outright and finding an LMM with the cash?

Ive got an 08 lmm dually CCLB on 22 with a 6" lift....its got 60k on the clock.

if you decide to go down on your price to buy please let me know. im having a hard time finding a mega cab 6 speed in my area. Ohio isnt too far out of the way. thanks

Is the 4x4 shifted on the floor or is it the knob style on the dash? awesome truck looks real clean

wouldnt trade for a 05 f-250 ccsb lariat with 8" lift, 37" nittos (will need replaced soon)..At 82,000 miles we put a profesionaly rebuilt long block in with ARP head studs, new oring heads, new injectors, new front cover, new high pressure oil pump, new oil cooler, and a egr delete kit. im sur im forgetting something .the truck does nt have more than 5k on the new motor!! If you are really interested i can fax you every reciept done by Ford Dealer.

Mods:
Pro Comp 8" Stage 2 Lift (Coils PCed Red)
Pro Comp Radius Arms PCed Red
Fox Remote Rezzy Shocks Front and Rear
37x13.50x22 Nitto Mud Grapplers
22" Scorpion SC-1 Wheels
4.56 Gears Front and Rear
'03 Turbo
Straight Piped
Helper Bags
2008+ Rear Bumper
2008+ Towing Mirrors
OEM Harley Davidson Headlights
10K HID Head Lights