2006 Pontiac GTO

Lawdog1221

I have a GTO with 82,000 miles on it located in Richmond, Virginia. I'm trying to sell the car for 12,000 OBO or trade straight up for a second generation cummins with some mods done or a stock third generation 4 door. The car has straight exhaust on it and is pretty loud. The stereo is an aftermarket Pioneer Avic-D3 touch screen with in dash navigation with a Alpine powered enclosure which adds a little extra bass. The car also has some issues such as the rear valence panel that says GTO on it and goes around the exhaust pipes a pretty big piece was stolen and I'm not sure what a new one costs. The rear bumper has a 1 foot or so scratch from a parking lot hit and run. The drivers window has a track issue but goes up and down fine. The steering wheel controls for "next" song and "vol" up the plastic pieces are loose but still work. The only mechanical issue that the car has ever had is the syncro in second gear is gone which you can even tell if you shift anywhere before 4 grand. Thanks for looking guys!!

Post your email for pictures and i'll respond as soon as possible within the day!

jesselukeboyer @ hotmail.com for pictures. I'll be in VA in about 12-days... timing could work out well.

Bump for new tires, new brakes, oil change, new sway bar bushings, and new inner tie rods!!!