2006 YZ250f For Sale in CA

darsey715

42.2 hrs on motor, motor is completely stock. Yamaha had a recall on their valves and heads in 06'. The bike dropped two valves, the first one they replaced the entire top end and not the bottom hoping the crank wasn't bent, well it was and it dropped another valve real quick and Yamaha replaced the entire motor and exhaust as well. BR1 suspension front and rear. Acerbis white plastics with Roseville Yamaha graphics, FASST Flexx bars, works connection elite perch, carb perfectly jetted by Pinit motorsports with a boyesen quickshot, Ride Eng. anodized blue oil cap and timing plug thingamajiggers, D.I.D. chain, renthal sprocket, Dunlop 952 front and rear, Renthal kevlar grips, 2 rides on brand new oem shift lever, FMF megabomb and titanium 4.1, comes with stock header, 3-4 extra rear sprockets, oem blue plastics, extra IMS shift lever, extra race tech rear shock spring with gold valve, and some other stuff that I probably forgot. Pretty sure I have the oem fork and shock springs as well. Asking $3700. CASH ONLY. I am currently in Morgan Hill and will be until June 8th, then I go back up to Chico for school 408-373-2157 That's my cell. I left my digital camera in Chico so pics may take a little bit. I have old pics of the bike, please email if you want some.

price is $3500

142.jpg

147.jpg

146.jpg

Back