2007.5 duramax lmm ltz 4x4 lifted 6in 22s on 37s 98.500miles

hummincumminsdm

2007.5 duramax lmm 4x4 lifted 6in 22s on 37s 98.500miles truck looks good edge chip and airaid intake everything else stock. loaded leather heated 6disc cd changer pretty much every option besides screens and sunroof the lift kit is a fab tech 6in with 2in level kit sits just right rims and tires have 3,000 o them they are xd hoss and 37in toyo open country.

its a really nice truck im just geting bored with it and want somthing different the bank has the title i can get it whe i receive money the bank is right down the road from me im asking $31,000 if u want pics i cant text them to u but idk how to post them so if u want pics or more info call or text me 1-260-341-0760
thanks

i live in northern IN
no trades make offer need gone now

Why can't people ever post pics with their listings? Why do i have to call or text you!
Get a photobucket account, and upload your photos to there. and copy the link to here! Posting pics on forums IS NOT HARD!

Why can't people ever post pics with their listings? Why do i have to call or text you!
Get a photobucket account, and upload your photos to there. and copy the link to here! Posting pics on forums IS NOT HARD!

Get em Dex!

[ame="http://s853.photobucket.com/albums/ab91/cummins52/"]Pictures by cummins52 - Photobucket[/ame]

theres the pics i have right now

where at in northern IN? it seems like ive seen that truck around here, idk
sweet ride...unfortunately too rich for my blood but good luck with the sale!

huntington by fortwanye and thanks its a beauty my dad bought it brand new then i bought it off him 7months ago

Back