2007 6.0 with 28000 miles ??s

BAF250

Lead - Follow- or Move !!
Those with 07s, how have they been so far.
Are they a problem child?
I had an 11/02 6.0 that was great, and made a
BAD choice to sell.:doh::bang
I want back in!:drive:

No problems or complaints here. 2007 w/26K miles, I tow a fifth wheel in the summer and tow ATV/Snow machines in the winter.

Got a couple buddies w/6.0's, one is an 06 (30K) and the other is an 04 (45K) and neither of them have been in the shop for any problems so I don't know WHY some azzhats say "they all have problems":poke:

No problems or complaints here. 2007 w/26K miles, I tow a fifth wheel in the summer and tow ATV/Snow machines in the winter.

Got a couple buddies w/6.0's, one is an 06 (30K) and the other is an 04 (45K) and neither of them have been in the shop for any problems so I don't know WHY some azzhats say "they all have problems":poke:

i may be wrong but he may work in a dealership so he may have a lot more experience with 6.0s.

I'm gonna say that there like Every other Year 6.0l.... Hit or Miss... My '06 had a really rough start to its life.... But Seems to have cleared up "Mostly"

And I'm gonna say that Abrannan19, may know what he's talkin about...Just me though

Mine just likes to blow headgaskets. Even with new heads and studs I am currently driving with another blown head gasket. I blame only my foot.

Seems they all either have problems or don't, seem to be hit or miss. Mostly got a bad wrap from the bad eggs that have been out there with either warped heads from the factory or just bad working EGR systems, or turbo's getting clogged up from the drivers babying them too much.

I purchased my truck in October of 07' with 49k on the clock with a clean OASIS report and it currently has 82k on it and has been pretty much trouble free. I cleaned out the EGR valve once (was 100% clogged) and it has some trouble with cold starts right now either injector or FICM related, otherwise great.

And I'm gonna say that Abrannan19, may know what he's talkin about...Just me though

x2

Did that just happen?? haha, Adam just got called out as an azzhat!
They ALL have issues, denial or not.

Back