2007 cr performance parts 64/71-injectors etc

ktmracer21

smart a$$
moving on to some new sports/interests. bought a new dirtbike today..goin racing.

1 month old 64/71/14 bd turbo..
-$1450 shipped literally 1k miles on it...drove to ts and back on stock tune...

ats 2 piece manifold t3 flange.
-300 shipped

will do a combo for 1600, also will knock off 300 for your stock 06-07 turbo

industrial injection 120 hp tips. 400 shipped.

TS mp-8 300 shipped

ts shiftmaster-175 shipped

brand new quadzilla rail pressure gauge...150 shipped

my email is kxracer915@hotmail.com email questions there if you could, that way i get notified on my phone and can get back to you sooner
i accept paypal

forgot to add the tips have about 5-6 k miles on them bosch tips no junkers...light haze at idle ran great.

bump, c'mon guys i gotta order parts for the new racebike before it gets here! lol

sale pending on turbo, manifold and mp-8

still have injectors and rail gauge. its a new design with the "brain"

What bike did ya get????

I sure do miss Moto-X

ordered a new husqvarna wr 250. gonna go back and race some cross country/gncc's.

im leavin my garmon tranny parts, my shiftmaster, one programmer and guages on it. just missed racing too much. ill still be at the nationals and local pulls with my buddies puller. cant give it all up!

you should start by fixin your truck....or you snugglin ur blanky? btw the ol lady is going to ride the 450.

injectors and rpg still available

LOL you build a truck from the ground up in 5 months and give me a call :rules:. Its hell gettin old aint it?

bump...took the ts shiftmaster off....

so, have shifmaster and rpg and injectors so far

lucky i just broke my back sunday at a race...wish i had money for the tips. bump for you!

ouch man, one of the reasons i keep my fat azz close to the ground in the woods...that way i can say the beer gut is for traction in the nasties!

shiftmaster sold

available:

120 hp tips
quadzilla rpg with new design wiring "brain"

Back