2007 CRD Jeep Grand Cherokee

ruquik

31,5XX miles

Original warranty expires at 36k or June 2011
Certified warranty till 80k (transferable)

3.0 Mercedes Diesel and Trans

4x4
Steel Blue Met.
Limited
Loaded

Looking at buying a house

$24,400

IMG_0400.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of mileage could I expect daily driving? I'm tired of my wife's mountaineer getting 8-10mpg driving to her work and back.

Lavon

In the previous post.

LOL Funny, but being a jackass doesn't answer the question. Did they release these in the states? Was it a special order? I would really like to have one in the future. Bump for a nice jeep.

They were released in the US. Not sure if they are still available or not. A visit to the chrysler website or google should answer that!

2007 and 2008 they were available in the States.

I average 20 in town, 24 highway @ 55, 22 highway @65-80.

Towing the 5500 lb boat/trailer I averaged 13 mpg.

-Brad

If anyone is serious I'll bring it to Fall Brawl, but if not I won't since I can't dyno AWD.

-Brad

Jump on it Lavon!!!! Kelly would like it.....or just get that mega cab with babyseats she always talked about !! LOL

LOL Funny, but being a jackass doesn't answer the question. Did they release these in the states? Was it a special order? I would really like to have one in the future. Bump for a nice jeep.

Well being a jackass should have led you to read the first post. Seeing as the OP is from the states and the jeep is a diesel means that they released the diesels in the states. Also as stated, google is your friend.

Well being a jackass should have led you to read the first post. Seeing as the OP is from the states and the jeep is a diesel means that they released the diesels in the states. Also as stated, google is your friend.

He could of had it imported from Europe. I know of a couple Volvo S60R diesels in the US and they were a europe only vehicle.

that'd make an excellent new family ride (for the wife)..

is there any performance parts out for that?

that'd make an excellent new family ride (for the wife)..

is there any performance parts out for that?

Yes there are.

Inmotion tuner, Diablo puk, MBRP exhaust. Brabus/Startech. A company in OH said they could flash the ecm to not regen and obvioiusly add more power.

(Suncoast shows a GC for their Jeep section, yet all the trans stuff is for Liberty)

BTW, I'll deliver it FREE to Mary Esther, FL for you.

I might even be able to get you a huge discount on a coilover lift if that interest you as well, as i work for a suspension company.

-Brad

Your end of the deal sounds great, however we have a 2008 Jetta we owe on that my family has out-grown... either you'd just happen to want a 2008 Jetta or I need to do business with a dealership who would take it in on trade :/

I wish I was in a better position, best of luck with the sale!