2007 Diesel Power! Diesel Additive Drag Racing Series

DavidTD

DPM
The Diesel Hot Rod Association is proud to announce the 2007 Diesel Power! Diesel Additive Drag Racing Series.

2007 will see the 1st ever West Coast series for DHRA Pro Street, Quick Diesel, and bracket racing action to mirror the existing DHRA program currently run primarily on the East Coast.

Diesel Power! Diesel Additives representatives are excited about the expansion of DHRA to National racing action and are looking forward to the same competitive racing action as they have seen in the east series, carried over out west.

Dates and locations are still under development with the exception of the Vegas Diesel Nationals previously announced, which should kick off a great west coast season.

West and East will meet at the current Texas Diesel Nationals for the year end event that we hope caps off a successful and fun year for everyone. Something we hope Nowell Thomas will be proud of.

There are still other exciting tidbits nearing completion that will add enjoyment to both series I hope to be announcing soon.

Last edited:
That is cool man. Now we can realy talk some East V. West Smack, and get to follow up on it :woohoo:

Oh yeah, there will be a bit of smack talking goin fo' sho' LOL

I'm glad to see that some of the ideas that have been thrown around the past year or so are finally coming to pass. Keep shaking the tree David, other stuff might fall out LOL

Alrighty now....

David, what ever happened to my suggestion of moving the races to Cuba?:badidea:

Congratulations on some mighty good planning there Sir.

DJ :evil

I appreciate the compliments but honestly I have done very little here and don't deserve the credit. This has been in the works for a while. Should be a fun year though. :rockwoot:

This thing just keeps getting better.
Thanks for everything y'all do, David.

So you are planning on running the brackets under the same format that were run this year, with the addition of the Western series? I meant to talk more with you out in Vegas about this...