2008 Ford F350 Crew Cab Long Box Deleted W/Extras

turbogmc

POWER JUNKIE
I have for sale a white 08' Ford F350 Crew Cab Long Box 4x4 with a 6.4 Powerstroke. It was a good solid work truck in Texas, Colorado, then i bought it in Minnesota so it is a completely rust free workhorse. It is fitted with Ranch Hand fabricated heavy duty bumpers front and rear. It has been upgraded to normal halogen headlights but still have the sealed beams to go with. It has blacked MT Classic II style wheels with 35" Cooper STT PRO aggressive all terrain tires that ride nice with very little road noise. I have a set of stock steel wheels with Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos with about 3/4 tread that go with as well. The truck has 230,000 miles on the body, however, the motor is a Ford remanufactured engine and was not recorded in the 100,000 mile warranty log at the dealership so the current engine has 130,000 miles at the most. The motor is very clean and runs strong so i would guess there are very few miles on it. In the last 1000 miles, i have had a local shop install a new oil cooler, water pump, both thermostats, aftermarket coolant filtration set up, upper and lower ball joints, front axle seals, front u-joints, bulletproof front driveshaft with c/v joint and 2 new batteries. While there, all emissions components where removed but every nut and bolt and emissions part was kept in case someone wanted to re-install at some point. Aftermarket parts include 5" Flo Pro exhaust, SCT X4 Powerflash Tuner with 4 custom tunes, Edge Insight CTS 2 with matching upper dash mount. The interior consists of front 40/20/40 cloth bench seat with flip up console for a 3rd front seat and normal cloth rear bench seat. It has a black rubber floor with Weather Tech style floor liners. It also has the reliable crank windows but i have a power window/power door lock conversion that goes with the truck in case someone wants them instead. The truck runs extremely well, is very strong, and gets great mileage. Clean title in hand. If interested call or text Bret at 608-606-0900

Please do not reply here as i cannot check very often.

Here is a link to my current craigslist ad with pics and info.

madison.craigslist.org/cto/d/ford-fpowerstroke-crew-cab/6209060134.html

Last edited:
Sorry, price is $17,500. It wont let me edit the original ad now.

Last edited: