2008 Mega Cab Long Bed 3500 SRW Loaded

Straley

Pulling-Hurry up and wait
I am selling my 2008 Mega Cab Long Bed. 21,000 miles. It is a 3500 Single Rear Wheel with the 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel. 4x4. It has the 6 speed automatic with a factory exhaust brake. The truck is completely loaded from leather, power windows, locks, seats, and pedals. It has the Navigation system and the Rear Entertainment DVD System with 2 wireless headphones. The windows are tinted 5% all over including 5% over the factory privacy windows in the rear. Power Sliding rear window, Tow package, 2" leveling kit, Custom Stainless Rockers with CUMMINS cut into the driver door panels. Cowl hood with custom paint with Cummins logo on Cowl part. Ziebart Rhino liner in the bed and over the rails. B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck hitch with 2-5/16" ball. Firestone Ride Rite air bags on the rear axle with compressor under the hood and guage and controls in the cab. Comes with Brakesmart brake controller. TS Performance MP-8 box is installed. Isspro gauges mounted above the rearview mirror, 1600F Pyro, Tranny Temp and Boost. 17x9 American Eagle wheels with LT285/70R17 Nitto Terra Grappler All Terrain tires with approximately 65-70% tread life left. Also it has a quick drain oil plug on the oil pan from Genos Garage. About the Mega Cab Long Bed conversion, I had that done at Sellers Mfg in Indiana. The stretch and shorten various semi frames and ambulances, so I figured if they can handle a semi tractor and pickup truck would be easy for them, and the did a great job. The truck rides great and tows great as well. The did change the U-Joints on the rear driveshaft over to 1480 joints, and added a carrier bearing for the extra length. Truck is serviced regularly and fuel filter was changed 8000 miles ago. I have also had the transmission upgraded with Suncoasts Mega Rebuld Kit and their Low/Reverse Sprag Gear. The kit also came with valve body upgrades which give the transmission a firmer shift over factory. I also added a PML Extra Deep Transmission Pan for added cooling. The truck also has factory remote start that was added after the fact, and it needs programmed by a dealer that knows what they are doing, to set the timer for run time. I'm sure I am forgetting some details but I can't think of them at the moment. The truck is located in Central Ohio and can be seen at anytime. The price i am asking is $48,000.00/OBO which I think is fair for what has been done to this truck and with what all add-ons come with the truck. The truck has never been in an accident and has a clear title. Remainder of warranty still exists. Any questions email or post a reply.

Jeremy

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 244
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 138
ill trade you two trucks for this. a 2000 ford f-350 auto srw and a modded
2wd 3500 12v 5speed with gear vendors

Sorry, I forgot to add no trades, I already have too many trucks now.