2008 Scranton Pennsylvania Saint Patrick's Day Parade

Highfinance97

Garofalo Enterprises
just reposting for Bob

2008 Scranton Pennsylvania Saint Patrick's Day Parade

On Saturday March 15th, 2008 at 11:45am in the city of Scranton, PA will be our anual parade. I have a friend that is on the parade commitee that told me he could help me out to get in with a group and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a TDR group in the parade this year.

The obvious rules apply, NO BURNOUTS, (I was told about this happening in last years parade by my friend who is on the parade comitee, so if you cant keep your tires from smokin stay home) and the trucks MUST be nice enough to be in a parade. Which means no trucks with half a door or box smashed in, no plows, etc. Im just seeing who may be interested in doing it this year, so let me know.

Oh yes this parade is televised

Rob

and the trucks MUST be nice enough to be in a parade.

Guess that knocks you out, eh Mikey?:hehe:

Thanks anyway Mike but:
Yours was the only response I received and the deadline was last week to enter so it looks like we wont have a showing this year. It is ok. Besides I got the impression when I spoke to my parade commitee connection that we werent really welcome anyway so I figured I wouldnt push it. Maybe we will hit it big next year.