2008 Southern Illinois Shoot Out

haloman

Check for updates:
http://www.whatssmokin.net/

Went to this pull two years ago. It is a sweet setup indoors @ Duquoin. I think we are going to try and make it there this year also.

Anyone else planning on making it?

Which day are you guys going down? I will only be able t ogo and watch on thursday I think.

This will be the first year I do not make it down there since it started two years ago I think. I used to live in Carbondale so it was a easy trip there and back you had to stop at one of the clubs :evil BTW there is three now so that means one per night :rockwoot:

I just saw that. That actually works out good for me. I will probably go then. Sweet

It doesn't work for me. I wander if it is a typo. When was it last year?

I don't think they had events on Thursday when I went before. I think the event is getting bigger and bigger.

JohhnyFoxtrot said:
Which day are you guys going down? I will only be able t ogo and watch on thursday I think.

I will be pulling on thurs. night. i think i am going to stay in carbondale and revisit the old stomping grounds:evil :Cheer:

The pull has always started on Thursday night, not sure if the trucks have always been on Thursday night or not though. I usually have a few to drink for the pregame and by the second class things start to blend together. All I remember from these is the bars on the way home, and some times they are even a blur.