2008 yamaha Raptor 700R

MrStroker

Hate to see this thing go and i really do not want to sell it, however I have gotten busier and busier with work and my life, and I hardly ever ride this thing, it just sits in the shop. I would much rather have a motorcycle i could use almost daily instead of having this as a toy. I purchased it new in 2008, i have all the papers and clear title for it. (over $8800 invested in the original purchase price). I have ridden it sparingly for three years, it is only on it's second set of rear tires.. The front tires are usually not on the ground:eek: Fluids were changed regularly and i maintained it with care... It has never been in an accident or rollover, sank in mud or water, i prefer dry land to ride on

It is a very fast quad-I have to modify everything i own, however i left this virtually stock because it is scary powerful and really does not need anymore power. Experienced riders only, you can get in a mess quickly with this bike if you arent careful..

I kept the mod list short on this, it has a Monster graphics kit, Blingstar bumper, Maxxis front tires, Kenda Klaw rear tires (i will include several other sets of tires for the buyer), wave rear brake rotor, pro-flow intake kit, PowerMadd handguards and stock exhaust with baffle removed. I would like $4800 firm for the quad. It is not a necessity that i sell it, i will not entertain low-ball offers or tire kickers. Located in central MD Westminster, zip 21791

As of now 4800... I am not going to take a big loss on it, it is worth that in my opinion... come ride it

Send me your phone number or email and ill send you info and pics...