2008 Yamaha Rhino 4 seater. Used on one trail ride.

Morse

Diesel
Instead of going out, my buddies thought it would be more fun to go on a long weekend trail ride in the mountains of eastern KY for my bachelor party last year. I bought the rhino, and did lots of mods. I took it on the one trail ride, now it just sits in the shop at my parents farm in KY. I live in FL, and there just aren't any local places to ride.. I've decided to just sell it. It's paid for, and I have the title.

The Rhino is a 2008 fuel injected 700 with a rear cage, seat, and two harnesses. It also has a small lift, 27'' super swamper truck tires, 14'' wheels, a winch, side doors, wheel spacers, extended fender flares, bed rails, and I'm sure more I've forgotten about. I have an easy 15 grand in it.. I'll sell it for 10 grand.. The Rhino is in Hartford, KY, about an hour from TS Performance (Bowling Green). Please PM me with questions. I tend to forget to check the classifieds sometime.. Thanks...

I just remembered something.. haha.. I have a box that mounts on top of the cage that holds two speakers and a stereo. I'll send that to whoever buys it..

If someone has a four stroke wave runner in great shape, I may take that on trade..