2009 GMC 4x4 Crew Cab 2500 EFI Live

kabbcummins

Hey guys i have got my beautiful white crew cab 4x4 duramax up for sale. It currenly has 52000 miles. This truck is oddly clean as it has no door dings and no scratches/paint chips. As of right now it also has 18 inch XD Spys, 33x13.50 (thin) MTZs. Mods include EFI (idaho rob), 4 inch straight pipe, trans go, leveling kit. Will be a little more pricey with the rims and tires. If you are interested please email kolby.kabbes@hdsupply.com or text/call me 2172544366. Located in Central Illinois and Northern Ohio. (whichever is more convenient for you)

I owe 38,000 to bank. So we will start off at 38K OBO

I am pretty picky on trades as it has to be cummins. manual w DD or built auto. has to be 06 or new w/ crew cab 4x4 and nothing to flashy (company orders).

If anyone need any pics at all please to not hesitate to text/email me. Camera is broke so i will be incapable of putting them on here for a short time. You best choice for contact is through there i do check this every evening but you will not get an immediate answer. On my email/ cell you will.

Thank You and if any other info is needed, let me know.

Back