2009 Ninja ZX-6R

BlackWidow88

Pest Controller
Decided i dont have enough time to ride this bike, got it 2 weeks ago and it has 82miles on it. this bike has never been registered. bike is totally stock and in excellent condition. i paid $1 less than 10,000.00 for it and im asking $8700.00 pretty firm. this bike is still on loan so i do not have the title yet! located in Zanesville. OH

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0346-1.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

Awesome deal on this bike guys. Nice bike man, good luck with the sale, it's a tough market right now. I've been trying to sell my 05 R6 for over a month now. Seeing this actually makes me want to sell mine so I can buy this. You should be able to move it though, especially with the price you're asking.

thanks man, it seems these hard times are showing, but hurry up and sells yours so you can buy this one!!! o yea i lowered the price another 200 so now im at 8100.00

Scared yourself huh ? LOL

I did the same thing with a 1300 Busa....scared the living piss outta myself for the first thousand miles or so.

Good luck...that's a smokin price on a gorgeous bike.

Scared yourself huh ? LOL

I did the same thing with a 1300 Busa....scared the living piss outta myself for the first thousand miles or so.

Good luck...that's a smokin price on a gorgeous bike.

Is this what you did?? You scared yourself? lol I wondered why after only 2 weeks you decided you didn't have time for it.... something musta changed in 2 weeks for you to have come to that conclusion.

Good luck with your sale!

Is this what you did?? You scared yourself? lol I wondered why after only 2 weeks you decided you didn't have time for it.... something musta changed in 2 weeks for you to have come to that conclusion.

Good luck with your sale!

thanks guys, well besides that curve i almost straighted, i could really use a buggy or side x side for work, but can't afford 2 toys. hopefully someone will get this bike!

Back