2009 Polaris RZR 6" Lifted Custom

CREED1

Throwed Off
New projects are pushing this thing into your hands it has to go yesterday. I'm asking price $12,500 firm and its a steal at that over 20k invested. Custom 6" lift with turner axles, 31" outlaws, Custom audio, Maeir white carbon fiber plastics on it now but can go back to the custom rhino liner plastics. 40 hours and 140 miles on it barely broken in! To many more mods to list pm for more details. This bike won't disappoint!

3m43p13o8ZZZZZZZZZ973a5a1884b84751d70.jpg

3n63k23l6ZZZZZZZZZ973716ac0846ff21b3d.jpg

F88DDFE5-0802-A4D1-1504B1AB87609325-23E309E0-B91F-FC28-E0F43595F11FB783.jpg

downsized_0807091501.jpg

bump for a sweet ride....if my wife thought a bass boat was uneccesary I can only imagine what she'd say when I told her I was gonna buy this thing :hehe:

Then you can imagine the hell I catch from my old lady :kick:

LOL it actually has more ground clearance then my truck riding on 33" toyos this thing is alot of fun and will destroy any other sxs on the market and has the running gear to be indistructable to MOST LOL.

Hey creed, can you pm me some more details on the bike (e.g. why you are selling such a new bike, top speed, how it handles, etc.)?

Bump anyone interested this thing needed to be gone yesterday.

do you take souls for trade?? i would be willing to give you mine...lol sweet bike man

LOL you wouldn't believe some of the crazy off the wall trades people have offered. In the past month I have gotten offered a helicopter, a 66 4door chevy caprice show car, a 70 corvette show car, a occ custom chopper, a gsxr 1000 and brute force, other 4wheelers etc.
Bump Still for sale

how about an afghan child, this kids work for pens, don't even need shoes. lol i can fit one in my foot locker......free bump

Thanks for the offers guys thats another one to add to my crazy will trade offers LOL. Here are just some of the crazy off the wall things that have been waved in front of me:
Helicopter
2006 gsxr 1000 and a 09 kaw. brute 750 lifted etc.
1966 chevy 4 door caprice show car
1970 corvette show/strip car
A bunch of blazers lifted and samurai's
20' enclosed trailer fully loaded race trailer

O and Bump

i was just messing with you.....but i know you life trucks so it was worth a shot LOL

i was just messing with you.....but i know you like trucks so it was worth a shot LOL

If I hadn't just bought this 95 dually phil I would have considered it that is one clean truck for sure, I just have way to much into this dang bike to let go for cheap. I guess thats what I get for taking a break from the diesel game and diving off full bore into atv's again LOL and now I am bored with it and back tinkering with trucks gotta love it.

TTT with a new price tag asking $11,000 taking a huge loss on this thing but I need it gone!!!!!!!

Back