2010 2nd gen manifold swap

powerstroke8994

Hey guys first post on this forum usally over on the cummins forum. Wanna see what yall think bout the setup im gonna be running. I have whats in my sig now. Order a s468 and a JGS gate. Im going to be running 2nd gen manifold on it and getting a manifold from steedspeed diesel with the built in port for the gate. Gonna be getting a 3600DD clutch to hold the power. On top the turbo im gonna run a BOD intake horn w/ grid heater when he comes out with it and probably a intercooler of some kind(ideas welcome) maybe a AFE. For fuel im gonna run a AD200 and 200 BOD nozzles. Not too sure on what pump to run though also some ideas here. finally ill be adding a set of 625s or 425s. Figure 625s will work better with all the fuel ill be pusing in with all that air. What yall think of my mods here?

Well all that air and 200hp nozzles won't do much good without a pump.

Well i have bought the fueling mods yet. I was kinda asking how yall would think this will work together. I was looking at the floor it pumps but ive heard there is a 1 year waiting list for the pumps. I just dont know what will be enough pump for what i wanna do. Ideas on a good pump????

With all these common rails hitting low 500's on stock stuff i would imagine you could hit 600 fairly easy. That turbo definatley will get you there. Jasonczerek on here hit 700 some odd with a regular s300 64mm.

Welcome to compD!!

i think you should buy the dual pump kit on CF and be done with it. wicked is now motorsport diesel, all the same, but he says his single will run with the dual pump kit.

and you just had to keep the powerstroke name, LOL

i think you should buy the dual pump kit on CF and be done with it. wicked is now motorsport diesel, all the same, but he says his single will run with the dual pump kit.

and you just had to keep the powerstroke name, LOL

Yeah i keep thinking about that but then again i dont wanna have that thing hanging all over the top and i think theres rules for the pulling classes up here bout that too. If your talkin botu the one Arron had for sale he sold it already. Yes i had to keep the name for sure too casue its my signature:rockwoot:

nah man srt6.7 has one for like 1650. yea i didnt think about that either with the rules. seen a stg2 on here from floor it, not sure what his are rated at though.

Im gonna stay single just looked up our rules and only singles pumps for this year coming. Wicked/motorsport pumps is supposed to be good i know so is II pump. I know floor its pumps are good but i heres there is a long waiting list for his pumps

I vote Floor It if you could get one, I.I. would be my only other choice. You'll pay more but you also could have it within 5-7 buisness days. I also don't think the 200s are necessary. You could run cooler and cleaner on a set of 120s-150s i think, thats just based off what i've seen out of these 6.7s. Definatly go 625s if you can swing the extra loot.

I vote Floor It if you could get one, I.I. would be my only other choice. You'll pay more but you also could have it within 5-7 buisness days. I also don't think the 200s are necessary. You could run cooler and cleaner on a set of 120s-150s i think, thats just based off what i've seen out of these 6.7s. Definatly go 625s if you can swing the extra loot.

Why would you think the 200s arent needed? with the few ive talked with the s468 im getting the 200s should do well and produce 700+ hp with correct tuning. Just wondering

I think you will have a harder time cleaning those big nozzles up. My truck with flux 3.5's, and 478, barely smokes going down the track

Just seems these trucks are producing clean high hp#s with less. Just an observation, im still learning too.

Im gonna stay single just looked up our rules and only singles pumps for this year coming. Wicked/motorsport pumps is supposed to be good i know so is II pump. I know floor its pumps are good but i heres there is a long waiting list for his pumps

I talked with John at Floor It and there's not a long waiting list and I should have my 3.5 pump tha week after thanksgiving.