2010 6.7

Tobin

5.7 IDI Powaa!
Test drove one the other night and all I can say is I WANT ONE!!

The exhaust brake is nice, the crew cab is nice and the 6-speed auto is nice.

Tobin

Same here. I got mine a few months back after seeing a friends 2010 mega cab. I went with the crew cab, and the wheels and tires I put on it really set it off.

I want one so bad esp. a dually I like how they incorporated the bedside into them like the Chevy's. Question is are they offering a Handshaker option I haven't stopped in to ask . I know they did with the 08 through 09's

They're pretty nice...18K miles since May 1st...whatever you do, never rely on the integrated trailer brake controller...it's a huge steaming pile of crap.

Other than that, I love the truck.
Chris

i have the 2010 dually and i love it especially the laramie edition... now just ready to start gettin it the way i want it!

8k miles on mine since the end of Sept when I picked it up. Love the exhaust brake. Really love the manual transmission option!

Still mulling over whether or not its reliable enough to void my warranty and do the full deletes.

I got mine May of 2010 and had 11k racked up by Sept, then here I am out on deployment and really missing my truck :(

When I opened the door for the first time I had to look for the Ram to make sure I was really looking inside a Dodge. The interior is off the chain.