2010 July 4th pull..Otwell, IN

red dodge2

Starts at 12:30. 8,000 lb 4wd street diesel trucks. $20 entry fee. Other classes include 2wd gas truck, 4wd gas truck and farm tractor classes.

Also later that evening starting at 7pm we have a ITPA sanctioned 2.8 diesel truck class.

Hopfully it will be a good turn out. I will post more info up when i get it. any questions just ask.

on the itpa schedule it says that the itpa 2.8 class is July 3 at 7:00 pm

wanted to make the trip last year but i didnt do to weather if im thinking right. We may be up for this.

i'll check to make sure when i get home and make sure the date and times are correct.

ok....itpa 2.8 truck are on july 3rd. starting time for that is 7pm EDT. other class that night include:

light super stock tractors
super farm
modified 4x4 trucks
light limited pro-hot farm tractors

Also taking place on the 3rd starting at 12:30 EDT:

5800 2wd street stock
6200 4wd street stock
8000 4WD STREET STOCK DISEL TRUCKS!!
12000 farm tractors.

that is the order they usually pull them in too.

hook fee is $20. lets get a bunch of diesels this year!

dont think ill make it now gonna scoop up some double time and ahalf at work on the 4th!

2.6 guys will just pull with the street diesel. payouts arent much. usually 100% pay back plus trophy.

ya rusty if your talking about your guy's truck. yes they are allowed.

whats the rules on this event? hitch mainly, got to have a blanket on tranny etc. Last place i pulled wanted 2.6 to have them
If new gears in locker is in it be a good test pull.

Ill probably roll down for the street trucks long as nothing goes bad at North Vernon