2010 truck. Is it worth it?

Gibson

There's no love in diesel
Found a truck that looks like what I want. Not need ofcourse. Is it worth it? I don't plan on staying stock. 5" exhaust, Passenger intake, s472/steed speed, efi as soon as its home. Then billet Trans ofcourse.

2010 DODGE D-2500 MEGA CAB 4X4 DIESEL

I got a pending deal on my 07 mega that's going to profit tremendously.

Nice truck, a little high on the price IMHO,, even for canadian standards it is a little high

Price I high I agree. If I could get for $38k I'd be all over it

If you don't need all the bells and whistles for options. You can get a new ST model for around 38k-40k right now.

I don't think the price is too bad. I saw an 09 SLT mega with 65K on it for $34K.

I agree Forest. You lose so much on re sale when you buy a stripped down truck. Always better to buy loaded when possible.

my 07 has every option other than leather.. has nav, sunroof etc..

The lack of leather kills resale...

I shouldve bought leather.. FML

I agree. I am in love with my Larimie mega cab I have now. Only truck besides a 6.0 lariat that's been this nice. Doubt I'll go back to am ST or XL truck in my lifetime. Although my 03 is the basic SLT and I like it for my run around truck.

my 07 has every option other than leather.. has nav, sunroof etc..

The lack of leather kills resale...

I shouldve bought leather.. FML

Depends on how the truck is equipped. If you have a loaded up truck like you said and it has everything but leather, it might ding the resale some.
I know several folks who don't want leather...

My Mega is loaded all out and resale. With 100k on her now is still 28900 according to nada

Back