2010 World Finals - Pics, Video

Big Thumper

N2O Pusher
Hey all -

Here's a chunk of the pics that I manged to get in Topeka this past weekend.

If you were there and I didn't catch you, apologies - we had our hands full all weekend.

We had a good time, and as always at the NHRDA events, met some great people.

0a0bf4a2.jpg

0c07e598.jpg

0fed4422.jpg

0496c049.jpg

1a81a772.jpg

1ead3fab.jpg

1f314119.jpg

2eccd395.jpg

2ff2bc04.jpg

3aa58458.jpg

4ec07f94.jpg

4ef41a61.jpg

5a54dc4e.jpg

5abf770d.jpg

6d567c7c.jpg

6e5b1ba2.jpg

8a914529.jpg

8c805f0e.jpg

8cffbdb1.jpg

9a0a4f60.jpg

9b325248.jpg

9d5fec3f.jpg

13b8c905.jpg

15db3c1e.jpg

21e69869.jpg

Thanks for taking and posting pics! It was really nice to see your team and see you guys out making passes again!

Yup, thanks for posting all the photos, and thanks for hauling all the way from SoCal to race!

Great pictures Matt thanks for posting. Have not got a e-mail yet of the video's that'd be cool if you get a chance; or better yet just post it here also. Thanks again.
Ryan

Thanks for posting the pictures, Looks like Brad was passing a doobie. LOL

Thanks for posting the pictures, Looks like Brad was passing a doobie. LOL

LOL that was my first thought when I saw it, I had to look closely to remember what it was! It was actually a white Sharpie pen. In a pretty cool gesture, the Banks guys took one of their slicks and had everyone autograph it as a gift for Chris Winans' daughter Katie. We were all laughing about how the heck he was going to get it home to Nashville!

damn funny carry on for sure. see you again at sema Michael..... I will be with Rip and Marco

Last edited:
I was trying to figure out how to add " hey man you wanna hit" but havent had time.
With my wife standing behind me it looks like I'm sporting a mullet too.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUtKVOEpuE&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUtKVOEpuE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's a bit of a compilation of the only decent video footage I got from both days.

At 0:24 in you can see Ryan's redlight - unfortunately, on that run the rear-view video camera decided to shut off - we don't get any side-to-side-to-side views of the altered.

That a very cool little video clip, damn I love that truck. Thanks for sharing.

LOL that was my first thought when I saw it, I had to look closely to remember what it was! It was actually a white Sharpie pen. In a pretty cool gesture, the Banks guys took one of their slicks and had everyone autograph it as a gift for Chris Winans' daughter Katie. We were all laughing about how the heck he was going to get it home to Nashville!

Can't say thanks enough to the Banks team and everyone who was there to sign it for her. She loves it!

It's still sitting in my living room, and I've attempted to have it moved to the garage, but she's not gonna let that happen. She's trying to get it up into her room...

Thanks to all our sponsors, racers, and friends for a great season! :Cheer:

Back