2011 Contingency

DieselHardware

Posted on the NHRDA forums, but these seem to be more active. Can we get a list of what parts each manufacturer requires that you have for the contingency to be valid?

For example:
MBRP - full system, or just a tip?
AFE - full system, or does just a filter count?

I'm looking to make some changes to the truck and want to try and make sure I qualify for more contigency this year.

Posted on the NHRDA forums, but these seem to be more active. Can we get a list of what parts each manufacturer requires that you have for the contingency to be valid?

For example:
MBRP - full system, or just a tip?
AFE - full system, or does just a filter count?

I'm looking to make some changes to the truck and want to try and make sure I qualify for more contigency this year.

We are in the process of re signing and adding new sponsors for next year, and yes we will get better descriptions from our sponsors. I know MBRP you have to just have their product such as exhaust tip , stack or full system. Or if you just run the sticker and no product they will pay you 50%.

The next 2 months are crazy with getting schedule set , reviewing rules and making amendments and getting sponsors.

I know this year aFe paid for a filter, and MBRP for a tip. I'm probably the only person who ever brought an MBRP tip in his carry-on luggage to put on a rental truck ;)

I know this year aFe paid for a filter, and MBRP for a tip. I'm probably the only person who ever brought an MBRP tip in his carry-on luggage to put on a rental truck ;)

Next year there will be a PLISKA rule. You will have to put your whole truck in your carry-on luggage.................

We are in the process of re signing and adding new sponsors for next year, and yes we will get better descriptions from our sponsors. I know MBRP you have to just have their product such as exhaust tip , stack or full system. Or if you just run the sticker and no product they will pay you 50%.

The next 2 months are crazy with getting schedule set , reviewing rules and making amendments and getting sponsors.
How about getting paid for this year? Still haven't received Dr P :(

Have you contacted them?

Did they give any explanation or confirm that they recieved your redemption form.

Why should I have to contact them? I didn't have to contact anyone else? I am not the only one who has not received anything from Dr. P. Either they are a Contingency Sponsor or not. My thoughts are they are not:doh:

Why should I have to contact them? I didn't have to contact anyone else? I am not the only one who has not received anything from Dr. P. Either they are a Contingency Sponsor or not. My thoughts are they are not:doh:

X2 - Still waiting from the Maplegrove Race.

It would be nice if always worked that way. I have to contact people that owe me money almost every day:doh:

I called Dr Performance yesterday (877-338-7373) and asked to speak to Alex Laughlin. Unfortunately he wasn't in, probably at SEMA. I left a message with my phone number that I hadn't been paid for my last 2 wins and a 3rd place finish. In their defense, I have been paid for my 1st 2 wins and a 2nd place finish. The only way we will be able to get some action from Dr Performance is if we, as a collective NHRDA group, start calling about non-payment of contingency awards. I know that Randy Cole has sent Alex an email about non-payment of contingency. When (if) you call be respectful. Ask for Alex Laughlin and, if not available, leave your name, phone number, and NHRDA membership number. Just imply that you may start posting your disappointment about non-payment of contingency awards with Dr Performace on various web sites.

Jim

I called Dr Performance yesterday (877-338-7373) and asked to speak to Alex Laughlin. Unfortunately he wasn't in, probably at SEMA. I left a message with my phone number that I hadn't been paid for my last 2 wins and a 3rd place finish. In their defense, I have been paid for my 1st 2 wins and a 2nd place finish. The only way we will be able to get some action from Dr Performance is if we, as a collective NHRDA group, start calling about non-payment of contingency awards. I know that Randy Cole has sent Alex an email about non-payment of contingency. When (if) you call be respectful. Ask for Alex Laughlin and, if not available, leave your name, phone number, and NHRDA membership number. Just imply that you may start posting your disappointment about non-payment of contingency awards with Dr Performace on various web sites.

Jim

We have been doing our best with keeping up with these. Realize we have hundreds of them to get through. It is possible some might have gotten mixed in the stacks and are still in line to be paid. We have even received some recently from events up to three months back. We apologize for the delays but promise to get you handled. If you feel like it truly has been an unacceptable amount of time, call me. The number is above, my extension is 104. I'm in and out all day everyday, leave a message, say "contingency" and I promise to return your call.

In their defense, they have paid me (and at least one other person I have talked to) in full. In those cases, they ended up writing one big check covering them all at the end of the season.

Alex - are you here at SEMA? Stop by if you are!

If you feel like it truly has been an unacceptable amount of time, call me.

Paperwork sent in Aug. 2...Received checks from everyone (Including all the way from Ontario, Canada) by Sept.1...EXCEPT FROM DR. P:doh:

I did my part...

showed up to support the series...

had fun...

ran your product for the race...

paid for fuel and lodging...

filled out all the required paperwork...

All I ask is you do what your company commited to!!!! Do not commit to something you are not going to follow through on!!!! I already did what was required on my part. It is not my job to make sure you do what is required of you!!!

Paperwork sent in Aug. 2...Received checks from everyone (Including all the way from Ontario, Canada) by Sept.1...EXCEPT FROM DR. P:doh:

I did my part...

showed up to support the series...

had fun...

ran your product for the race...

paid for fuel and lodging...

filled out all the required paperwork...

All I ask is you do what your company commited to!!!! Do not commit to something you are not going to follow through on!!!! I already did what was required on my part. It is not my job to make sure you do what is required of you!!!

wow greg, something in your bum sideways there or what:hehe:bif

I received my payment from Dr. Performance, took a few months. Throughout the years I've not been paid by a few companies, so I don't care if it takes a while, just as long as it ends up coming.

Thank you for supporting the NHRDA and it's racers.

BTW - I made it a point to drop by the SEMA booths of sponsors that have paid me contingencies this year and thank them for participating in NHRDA. In retrospect I should have done it for all NHRDA sponsors, but didn't have much "walking around" time at the show.

Back