2011 DRW 4x4 & 04' RCLB twins built trans 4x4 package deal need gone

muddinfool

NeverEnough
2011 DRW 4x4 & 04' RCLB twins built trans 4x4 pkg. deal need to sell together

2011 Dually Big Horn Edt. auto 4x4 nav. tv cloth seats has the 17" alcoa alu rims on it and has 23,000 miles on it the 04' has around 97,000 miles need to sel both together would even throw in a nice 25' 8-lug gooseneck to sweeten the deal both trucks are in FL 34972 and I kno but really need to sell both as a pkg. deal will hav pics up soon can text or email right now

$66,000 obo both trucks

04' reg cab longbed 4x4 has 20" fuels w/nitto 420 tires truck was a manual but coverted it to a full billet auto with manual valve body hooked to a b&m shifter triple disk converter
billet direct drum
billet servo and kickdown
carbon band
F-1 Helix2 cam and Valve springs
Flux 5 Injectors
O-ringed Head
ARP 625 Studs
64 71 13 over S480 twin turbo kit
HTT Inntercooler
Ats Manifold
Evil Twin Dual Cp3 Kit Two new cummins pumps
Smarty SSR
Mitusa Gusher Fuel pump

Last edited:
No can do both...

I'd love to see the 04 though!!!

Can you post pics? Email?

this is the first i have ever seen a couple deal on vehicles! That's pretty bada$$. GLWS man!

just figured it was worth tryin need to sell both and would hook up a nice deal for both

Bump for a great seller. I bought the 04. Drove from Texas to Florida!! Thanks for everything.

Bump for a great seller. I bought the 04. Drove from Texas to Florida!! Thanks for everything.

Hope you like it... I was seriously considering buying it a week or so ago...

I ended up with a brand new 2012 instead though..lol

sorry fellas ain't been on here in a min sold the trailer with the truck and just sold the dually thanks alot did u ever get that tranny pan