2011 Hallettsville TX Truck Pull

Red Sleeper

It's finally come, the annual southern Texas sled event. Sure wish there were more..

Hallettsville Truck Pull-truck pulls, truck pull, diesel, HWH Sled, gas pull, Lavaca County, Wilbur Baber Expo Center

Friday, July 22
Test and Tune
3 p.m. - Registration
6 p.m. - Doors open
6 p.m. - Exhibition Pull

Saturday, July 23
Pull Day
9 a.m. - Doors open/Registration
9 a.m.-12 p.m. - Test and Tune
1 p.m. - Competition Pull
3-4 p.m. - Pit Party and Kiddie Pull
4-7 p.m. - Pull Resumes
7 p.m. - Finale
DANCE to Cloverside immediately following Pull

dangit, if I could sneak away from this danged lame (yes, lame) bachelorette party I will be stuck at this weekend I'd be there!

I'm running, my cousin who lives here in Houston is running his 06 CR (work stock). Lotta gasers run.

dangit, if I could sneak away from this danged lame (yes, lame) bachelorette party I will be stuck at this weekend I'd be there!

Sucks! I'm trying to get of on Friday around noon so I can get there and do some test pulls.. Never hooked to a sled before, should be interesting.

Oh, we will be there for sure.:rockwoot:
We had a blast last year, they really enjoy/appreicate the diesel guys.

Hmm I'm working in the shiner Gonzalez area And have days off. How will a 2wd do lol and I have to be back at work at 6

Last edited:
Could come pull Friday afternoon.. I really want to pull with my 91 2wd but it's not inspected yet.

I just remembered I took the hitch off so the truck is a no go. I'll come by and hang out though rockin the tdi.

man, if they had advertised earlier i may have been able to go

It's always at the end of July IIRC and they have tractor pulls in February as well. It's all the locals talk about around there when you go to the feed mills. Asking what your running, what you got, what you think about their setup. Lotta decent gassers around as well.. Small town gossip.

Great! Though the local competition with the 73-87 chevy trucks was sure a big deal.

Back