2011 Jetta TDI????

Alph6.0

I have been kicking around the idea of going to get a new jetta. But i have know idea about these diesels. What do they mean by a clean diesel is that i dpf filter? is there del. out there for that and egr if theres that to?? i was also wondering if there is a large aftermarket parts for these diesels?

The 11's use a urea system and I have no clue as to deleting it. Aftermarket support is very good.

There isn't as big of aftermarket for the '11s yet obviously because they are a new setup but I'm sure they'll have support before long.

Only thing I think you have to worry about is the cp3 (or whaterver number) going out

They do in fact have a DPF and it is possible to delete it, but you might have some issues finding someone to do that (legalities and such).

Just information, I just purchased my other half a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDI auto and am pleasantly surprised how quick the car is stock. The limited research I've done leads me to believe the only problem I should be concerned with is maybe VW's version of CP3. Ive done some research about after market parts and it seems it might be limited as of yet.

They can be toyed with and turned into little monsters, you just have to know who to talk to ;-)

i just also bought my other half a 2011 hefts tdi and want to get some go fast on it pronto! Also I am pleasantly surprised about how awesome it is!

I think Jetta have the same engine as in my SuperB , 170 hp is very fast ...:woohoo:

From what the sticker says it is actually 200hp so I doubt it is 140... and yes it is surprisingly quick!

i just also bought my other half a 2011 hefts tdi and want to get some go fast on it pronto! Also I am pleasantly surprised about how awesome it is!
Contact Malone Tuning. You'll be pleasantly surprised with just a tune.