2011 Smarty

gdh11

Army Lifer
I have decided to sell my 2008 and get a new MegaCab. Does anyone know what the status of the 2011 Smarty 67ME Software is? Anyone know if the 2010 software will work on the 2011s?

I don't think anything's figured out yet for the 2011's, keep checking on madselectronics.com

or see if H&S has anything yet

Marco believes in R&D vs. first to market. Do your homework and ask questions. AND avoid the bull**** from some dealer's the 2010 software is not released yet either. Keep your money in your pockets not theirs......

Marco believes in R&D vs. first to market. Do your homework and ask questions. AND avoid the bull**** from some dealer's the 2010 software is not released yet either. Keep your money in your pockets not theirs......

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Love the marketing tactics. LOL

Good thing. MADS already lost the first to market competition. If the R&D doesn't hurry up it will not benefit me as the H&S will be ordered soon.

Good thing. MADS already lost the first to market competition. If the R&D doesn't hurry up it will not benefit me as the H&S will be ordered soon.

Hold on to your money and wait for the smarty. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait.

Smarty

The 2010 Trucks have not been released and then they have the Cab n Chassis to do then the 2011 truck and then the 2011 Cab n chassis. It might be a few for the 2011...

Trust me awaiting very impatiently for the 2010....

And then until dec for the S&B...
I really hate waiting$.02

I think im gonna just gonna keep my mini until EFIlive releases their tuning for these trucks. Its very close to being done beta testing is starting now