2012 Schedule

Any idea when the Region 2 race at Spokane will be? Is ISSPRO still the title sponsor of the Oregon event?

Last edited:
Yup, ISSPRO is still going to be title sponsor. Randy, are you waiting for anything from us to make it official?

BTW, I have gotten approval to have ISSPRO as a contingency sponsor as well in 2012, so if you don't already have our gauges you should ask Santa for them!

Yup, ISSPRO is still going to be title sponsor. Randy, are you waiting for anything from us to make it official?

BTW, I have gotten approval to have ISSPRO as a contingency sponsor as well in 2012, so if you don't already have our gauges you should ask Santa for them!

No it iis official that ISSPRO is title sponsor there just is not enough space to put presented by on that page , we are working on getting the site all updated the first week of January.

Randy, I think you should send me a World Finals DVD to make it up to us ;)

Hopefully more than two division 4 races? Excluding the world finals in........ Cough, cough Texas lol.

Max you planning on making Florida? At least it is 3 weeks before Texas this year.

When I go to this link (http://www.nhrda.com/Events.htm) all I get is the 2011 schedule. Is the 2012 schedule posted anywhere? Should be on the NHRDA site but everything on the NHRDA site is related to 2011 events. Who are the 2012 contingency sponsors? Where are they posted? Who is doing 50% for sticker only? Are there any rules changes for 2012? If so, when will they be posted?

Reread post #5 says first week of January they hope to have the site updated.

I dunno 'bout you old timers, Jim...first Ken thinks Spokane is in Division 2, now you can't follow the link in the first post :D

I'll make it easy for you:

Desert Diesel Nationals - Speedworld Dragstrip Wittman, Arizona Mar 10th
Gator Diesel Drags - Gainesville Raceway Gainesville, FL Mar 24th
Texas Diesel Nationals - Texas Motorplex Ennis, Texas April 14th
East Coast Truckin' Nationals - Virginia Motorsports Park Petersburg, VA May 5th
Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - Redding Dragstrip Redding, CA May 19th
BD Truckin' Nationals - Mission Raceway Mission, BC Jun 2nd - 3rd
NHRDA Diesel Nationals - Lucas Oil Raceway Park Indianapolis, IN Jun 15,16,17th
Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals - Woodburn Dragstrip Woodburn, OR July 21st
JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - Castrol Raceway Edmonton, AB Aug 11th
Northwest Diesel Nationals - Spokane County Raceway Spokane, WA TBA
Midwest Diesel Nationals - Brainerd Int'l Raceway Brainerd, MN TBA

NHRDA World Finals - Texas Motorplex Ennis, TX Oct 13th All

Last edited:
For those of you who keep seeing the 2011 page, make sure you refresh it, it should update then.

Mike, tell the rest of the gang at ISSPRO thanks for stepping up....now I just have to find the money tree so I can switch out my gauges. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, just hard to find $$$ when it isn't a necessity.

Max you planning on making Florida? At least it is 3 weeks before Texas this year.
sure would like too Jake.... Same thing with the last 3 races I missed due to recent build. Might be better off saying maybe.

I dunno 'bout you old timers, Jim...first Ken thinks Spokane is in Division 2, now you can't follow the link in the first post :D

I'll make it easy for you:

Desert Diesel Nationals - Speedworld Dragstrip Wittman, Arizona Mar 10th
Gator Diesel Drags - Gainesville Raceway Gainesville, FL Mar 24th
Texas Diesel Nationals - Texas Motorplex Ennis, Texas April 14th
East Coast Truckin' Nationals - Virginia Motorsports Park Petersburg, VA May 5th
Jefferson State Diesel Nationals - Redding Dragstrip Redding, CA May 19th
BD Truckin' Nationals - Mission Raceway Mission, BC Jun 2nd - 3rd
NHRDA Diesel Nationals - Lucas Oil Raceway Park Indianapolis, IN Jun 15,16,17th
Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals - Woodburn Dragstrip Woodburn, OR July 21st
JB's Canadian Diesel Shootout - Castrol Raceway Edmonton, AB Aug 11th
Northwest Diesel Nationals - Spokane County Raceway Spokane, WA TBA
Midwest Diesel Nationals - Brainerd Int'l Raceway Brainerd, MN TBA

NHRDA World Finals - Texas Motorplex Ennis, TX Oct 13th All

OUCH - Thanks Steve for the update but a special thanks go to Nathan for being gracious enough for the refresh tip. Worked as intended. As for Ken thinking Spokane is in northern California, we must realize that he IS much older than I am. We all know that Spokane is in Idaho which is Division 6....

And i think you should send me gauge for the neew toy:shake:
I may be willing to trade for some Gibsons! ;)

For those of you who keep seeing the 2011 page, make sure you refresh it, it should update then.

Mike, tell the rest of the gang at ISSPRO thanks for stepping up....now I just have to find the money tree so I can switch out my gauges. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, just hard to find $$$ when it isn't a necessity.
Just put your old gauges up for sale on ebay or the classifieds! I know how that is, I resist spending any money I don't really need to! That's why my race car still has paint on it from the 80's, including some primer!

We all know that Spokane is in Idaho which is Division 6....

LOL, I thought it was in Orygun?

Ok here is schedule for next season

Desert Diesel Nationals
Speedworld Dragstrip
Wittman, Arizona
March, 10th

Gator Diesel Drags
Gainesville Raceway
Gainesville, Florida
March , 24th

Texas Diesel Nationals
Texas Motorplex