2015 Winter Nationals Gordyville, IL

Schrowang

Schroowwwaaaannnnnggggggg
15-17 January, who's going? I'm hoping to make all 3 days.

My family will be there, but I will not be. I am sure you can not miss them, they will either be raising hel! in the 300+ performance booth, or by the beer tent behind the announcers booth. I am fairly sure that my cousin Scott Hoene will be pulling also, a IH 1066 in 12 pro farm.

I would love to make it, as I've never been! Although, this year it isn't going to happen. Have fun! I'll be watching for results.

I will be there Saturday. Couple of my buddies are going All 3 days but I can't get out of work til Saturday. Great winter event. I like Gordyville better than the Farm machinery show.

I'll be there Wensday through Sunday!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wouldnt mind no snow and the temperature to be above 0 this year. One of the best pulls there is imo.

Is that pull in southern il? I tried to mapquest it. Kept coming up with Goreville Il.

c2fddb06e5db6c88ba457e496a777eeb.jpg

I haven't been to this pull in a few years, maybe I'll go this year.

We'll be there Saturday for sure in the toterhome. Possibly Friday night, not sure if my liver can handle all that. Last year it was 530am to 3am solid drunk..haha The bars in Champaign should be a decent time again as school should be starting back up...

Would pull "farm stock" with the Natural Born Thriller, but we don't meet the rules..lol

We'll be there Saturday for sure in the toterhome. Possibly Friday night, not sure if my liver can handle all that. Last year it was 530am to 3am solid drunk..haha The bars in Champaign should be a decent time again as school should be starting back up...

Would pull "farm stock" with the Natural Born Thriller, but we don't meet the rules..lol
Pull hot farm, duh.
I though about pulling farm stock with my old tractor but I just don't feel like ****ing with it in this cold.

Pull hot farm, duh.
I though about pulling farm stock with my old tractor but I just don't feel like ****ing with it in this cold.

Hot farm with a rotary pump?!! haha Plus we'd have to put ROPS on, which we are planning on anyways for 2015. Not to mention having to take off 2-3 days to play in the cold.. screw that!