22.5 conversion with adapters

MSLEDGE

I'm selling the 22.5's off my 06. All 6 wheels are aluminum alcoas they are painted black (no,I didnt do it). Tires are pretty much brand new only 8-10k miles on them (255/70/22.5). Fronts are highway tires and rear are high traction recaps. Spacers are STEEL not billet aluminum (stay away from those). Everything tor $2300 do not want to separate. Bringing the truck back to stock so I'm looking for some stock 17" dually wheels and would take some in partial trade. Thanks for looking. -Mike

Attachments

• lift4.jpg
    lift4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 129
  • lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 51
looking for a second gen 62/71/13ss and some stock 3rd gen 17" dually wheels:poke:

If you were not on the other side of the country we could probably deal. But shipping would kill us id say. Bump for you.

i got a question about running those wheels and tires how long do they last should they last

i got a question about running those wheels and tires how long do they last should they last

They last around 150-200k+ miles on a light duty truck:rockwoot: I don't even have 10k on them and they look brand new...

Do you have a lift on your rig?

Yeah its a 6" Tough Country w/ Superlift diesel coils.......and it is also for sale:rockwoot: But the guy that I bought the wheels from didnt have any lift (not even a spacer). And I ran them for a while with just a leveling kit.

Yeah its a 6" Tough Country w/ Superlift diesel coils.......and it is also for sale:rockwoot: But the guy that I bought the wheels from didnt have any lift (not even a spacer). And I ran them for a while with just a leveling kit.

Thank you, good to know.

Back