24 Valve Cummins Motor, Machine Work, ARP 14mm Studs, Fire Rings

99cumminsdeere

I have a 2001 24 valve motor non 53 block. This is just the block and internals... No head, turbo, steering pump, or injector pump. Comes with front case and sensor to run in a 1999 with a vp44 or just P-pump it and don't worry about it. Comes with wiring harness, pistons, rods, crank, cam, water pump, oil pan, injection lines, intake tunnel, ect. Has pretty much everything but head, turbo, steering pump, and injector pump. Basically a short block with some accessories.

Block has been cleaned, magnafluxed, lightly decked, align-honed, cut for fire rings and 14mm main studs. Machine work was done by Diamond Engine and Machine in Monticello, IN. http://diamondengineonline.com/pages/home/1

$1200 without studs

$1400 with new ARP main studs

Call/Text 574-612-0161

Yep glws of they have any questions you can answer I'm still here!!

Thanks!!! wish I could keep it and build it. But just decided to put a used stock motor back in the truck. Didn't make sense to build this nice of a motor and put it in an old truck I am going to sell.

Motor is back up for sale. I thought I had a couple buyers and no one ended up showing up. I have been so busy lately I haven't even worried about keeping up with this thread. But anyways its still for sale. Call/Text 574-612-0161

Back