24 valve Performance Parts

Big Stu

Hi all, I have a 2002 1 ton that I am selling so I am returning everything back to stock. Here are the things I have for sale...

Smarty s03, 6 months old, gauranteed it is not vin locked, all paperwork and case included $400 shipped obo
Isspro Trans temp, Fuel press, Pyro gauges with a 3 gauge pillar mount pod and all sending units included $200 shipped obo
Air dog Raptor 150 Fuel Pump for 98.5-2002 cummins, BRAND NEW UNOPENED IN THE BOX, all paperwork, instructions, still in plastic $375 shipped obo
F1 Diesel Injectors, Mach 2.4 120 hp From Source Automotive
New o-rings, just cleaned locally, before they were cleaned I had put around 10,000 miles on them, awesome power and torque and not very smokey at all, great great injector. Asking $450 shipped obo

I do not have any pics, sorry. I have been selling on ebay for years and have 100% positive feedback, and I am not a douche bag seller :lolly: Anyone that knows me will tell you that I go out of my way for people and I have been burned hard in the past and it sucked, so I make it a point to be a man of my word. I take paypal and I ship the next day on time every time. If you want to get a hold of me with any questions you can pm me or my e-mail is johannastuart@msn.com Thank you guys...:Cheer:

Gauges are the ev2 series....all pm's sent and returned, thanks guys.

Gauges sold, smarty, injectors and pump still available...:Cheer:

Smarty, pump, and the gauges are all sold, thanks guys....the injectors are still available, feel free to make an offer.