24v 110# spring sale............ again!

Hamilton Cams

ignorant
There are a lot of people that are having it hard right now. In leau of this we have decided to have a sale on the last remaining sets of 24v 110# springs. Until they are gone we will be selling them at $199!

We have redesigned the 24v spring to perform even better. We are going to be reducing mass even further, which will allow us to reduce the spring pressure needed to control the valvetrain to 105# on the seat, as well as handle even higher lift cams. The new springs will be out in about 4 weeks and will be priced around the $400 mark.

Thanks,

Zach Hamilton
1-512-778-6150

Last edited:
Any way we can work a trade for the new one's? LOL

Keep up the great work. This is an awesome thing your doing.

It will be more or less the same spring just tweeked slightly. The only people that will see any difference will be people over 5,000rpms or people that run over .500" valve lift. Oh yeah, and they will be twice the price at $399.

Zach

Sweet! i ve been hoping for this sale to come back. save me a set, any idea how many sets are left?

thanks

Brad, it is not. Out of almost 7,000 springs, I have had three people have fitment problems with their particular cylinder head casting causing some rubbing. We are moving the o.d. of the spring in .020". This will ensure that there are no fitment issues on any heads. If the springs slightly rub they can still be used, it will just take ten minutes of grinding time.

Zach Hamilton

But do the people really know what and where to check? I would think a simple piece of paper stating what and where to check would be the best for all. You say a little grinding is all thats needed? Not all the people pull the heads to install springs or a cam for that matter. So you say grinding a little is all thats needed? Thats going to throw metal chips in the top of the engine. Why dont you post a field check for a possible clearance issue for all thats installed the springs in 24 valve engines? (recall maybe needed after checks are made) but at least you wont be in the poor house buying possible issues. Just trying to help all and not trying to start ****. I feel its the right thing to do.

Great info :Cheer:will I be better off to wait for the re-designed set or just grab the 110s, I am installing a cam and just did twins, I wont run anymore than 60 psi, I want to make sure that what ever I run will work with my stock components, Thanks guys.

Brad I have had three complaints out of over 7,000 springs this year. These are the facts. So that not a single issue is had, I will pull the rest of the stock that I have. I was trying to give the people that were willing to do a basic check a good deal. But in doing this I dont want to get a bad name. We are out of 24v springs until the new design arrives.

Zach Hamilton.