24v block, 04.5 pistons, haisley cam, o ringed head

ky4wheeler

i have a 01 24 vavle block out of my truck. it is a brazil block not a 53 with hone marks still in cylinders. The pistons are 04.5 common rail pistons that are stock bore. they are milled .010 and flycut .100 with total seal rings.One piston is brand new still in box, the others have 5000 miles.The new one is to replace one that had a bad ring land from factory casting. I aslo have the cam which is a middle intermidiate cam. Makes very good power. The head has been o ringed, ported/polished by woodruff diesel and was pressure tested before i put it back on the truck. Has 5000 miles since it was gone through. I have no crank and only 5 of the rods. I will take 1750 for the complete deal.

sorry no the head was off the 01...everything is out of the 01 except the pistons which are 04.5

spun a rod bearing...crank was trashed and one of the rods was trashed with it...have 5 rods

Will that cam work in a CR. Whats the Specs on it? Would you sell the Cam and Pistons separate? Also were the pistons recoated after they were Milled and Flycut?

i cant remember the exact specs......u can call patty with haisley and she can give it to you. i think its a 216-238...but dont quote me. the pistons were never coated. yes i would sell the pistons and cam separte..make me an offer...just want this stuff gone