24v comp injectors

Johndeere9610

Ford guy
1 Set of Schied 7x18 set for p pump needs freshen up 400 no cores needed
1 set of JL machine 7x14 set of vp 2500 miles 600 no cores needed

Thanks
Rusty

are you sure the 7 holes are scheid injectors?? i thought they only made 6 holes...

What kind oh hp rating are the jL? There's a set of the 7x12 jl injectors on here and there saying 240 hp thats bout the range I'm lookn for so I'm interested thanks

I'm running a set of fbd 6x20

I have a set of 6x18 coming. I have not ran these jl injectors.

As far as hp rating I'm not really sure.

Size?

What size are 7x14's?
I do not have your post in front of me now as I have the e-mail that I am typing open.
Did you say 2500 miles on em. Is that total miles from new?
Curious, why you have these and have not tried them and now are selling them.
Thanks for your time.

7x14 is around a 260hp injector. As far as miles I was told they had 2500 miles on them and I didn't ask anymore. I bought these because I was in a pinch and just needed a set of something so I could hook. I wanted new injector but I bought these because they were for sale. But before I got these in the mail a local friend let me use his until I got new one and I liked the way his run so I went with a set like his. My reason of not running these is because I had my buddy's in by the time these got here and I could run them until the new ones got here and I didn't feel like swapping out another set of injectors just to try so I didnt

Would you guarantee the 7 x 18 scheids not to be cracked? If so im interested.

I had a guy pm that wanted the 7x18s so I got to give in first dibs. As far as I know they are not cracked just need to be freshed up. I was going to send them back to schieds myself but they were to big for me anyways so I didn't want to put the extra money in them.

Back