24V Go Fast Goodies!! FREE SHIPPING!!

4GETSTROKES

Ahead of Trimble
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PARTS!!!

TST MP3/w remote-Came off my 01, but will fit other models depending on the map sensor.Looks brand new and works perfect. Truck is goin under the knife and is gettin detuned!! All yours for $400.00

Diablo powerpuck off an 01-Kinda used condition but was a great stack with my fueling box. Good kick in the pants for a fairly stock truck too. All yours for $75

Edge Jammer 5(150 horse) Injectors-Approx. 10k miles on them. All yours for $450

ATS exhaust manifold for 24V-In great condition.
All yours for $375

The body on the ol' beast is fallin off around the motor! HAHA! Decided to put this back to stock for now and get somethin a little newer.

Let me know if you still have the power puck...and an address or paypal to send the money :D

Hey i want to try the dang TST out if you dont mind. If you would answer your damn phone i could pick it up today. And i will have you some money for it next week.

Justin, sorry I didnt answer the phone, the damn stereo was jammin in the truck! And damn the luck, I already sold it!! Ats is gone too! Sorry Bear

You Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back